Vision and Values
At Laira Green Primary School we strive to create a learning environment which promotes respect, diversity and self awareness and equips all of our pupils with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values they will need to succeed in their future lives.’
Aims and Values
Our Aims and Values are the foundation on which the whole school’s development for the future will be built.
We want our children:
- to be proud of our school;
- to have high self esteem;
- to become citizens who appreciate the diversity of their wider world;
- to be happy and fulfilled;
- to have the attitude, skills and knowledge to become successful.
To achieve this we must as a school community:
- ensure a safe, secure, inspirational environment;
- recognize, value and celebrate the uniqueness of each individual;
- provide positive role models as part of a positive school experience;
- deliver a broad, balanced and rich curriculum;
- listen to one another