Breakfast Club runs Monday to Friday from 7.30 am till 8.30am
Afterschool Club runs Monday to Friday from 3.20 pm till 6.00pm
7.30 am-8.30 am £3.00 per session or part thereof
3.20 pm-4.30 pm £5.00 per session or part thereof
3.20 pm-6.00 pm £10.00 per session or part thereof
4.15 pm-6.00 pm £6.00 per session or part thereof
Please email any enquiries to email@example.com
To book and pay please click HERE
- 7.30am - 8.15 am Parents bring their children to Breakfast Club situated in the Dell Centre, where a range of activities are set out.
- 7.45 am onwards, children wishing to have breakfast wash their hands ready to enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast.
- 8.20am tidy up time encouraging the children to take responsibility for the environment.
- 8.30am children collect their coats and bags and are escorted to door on the lower playground where they meet up with the rest of the children entering the school for the start of the day.
- 3.20pm - 3.25pm Children are escorted to club by a member of staff.
- 3.25pm- 4.30pm Children will be offered a snack and a drink, staff members will sit with the children at this time. Children can then choose from a range of play and planned activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- 4.30pm- 6.00pm Children will be served a light tea at 5.00 pm. This may include, but not be limited to, beans on toast, hotdogs, macaroni cheese, spaghetti bolognaise.
Please click HERE for a copy of the Wraparound Care Policy. Please note that by booking your child into Breakfast or Afterschool Clubs, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Wraparound Care Policy.